Russian Molnija pocket watch, 18j, 3602 movement, 1980's, wolves theme
- Made in the 1980's
- Serial number: 290469, movement type: 3602, stem set & wound
- 18 Jewels
- Solid Silveroid case
- Weight: 93g
- Diameter without stem: 49.5mm, 16mm thick
- dial with soviet mark for
the certification of quality.
- symbol of
the chelyabinsk watch factory under the balance wheel.
- The Russian word Молния (Molnija) in the middle of the dial is the brand name and it means "lightning".
- The words сделано в ссср at the bottom of the dial mean "Made in USSR".
The nickel plating on the bow is worn out and brass coming through but it is mechanically still in perfect
condition. The back cover shows Russian wolves in a northern pine forest.
These vintage watches are carefully restored and the movements are adjusted to a level that
exceeds the original manufacturer's specification. They do really keep time and they will work
reliably for many years to come. All our watches are vintage masterpieces that are individually
restored and tested.
The watch comes in a presentation box lined with black velvet and artificial leather on the outside. We include a string to tie the watch to a belt
loop (see: why not use a chain?). You get as well a
copy of an original certificate as it would have been included with this kind of watch in
Back to main page of the watch shop